3pcs DIY Automatic Irrigation Module Kit Soil Moisture Detection Automatic Watering Pump
It does not require programming or a microcontroller, so please do not provide the code.
It does not provide power, you can use the charging treasure (5V DC) as the power supply, or use 4pcs AA battery box and load 4 batteries.
About each part of the test:
1. Test the relay module: connect the relay module VCC to 5V, GND to ground, IN to GND, the relay jumps, and when IN is suspended, the relay recovers, so you can hear the relay “Kaka” sound repeatedly;
2. Test the soil moisture sensor module: connect the fork probe and transmitter module with two DuPont wires, the transmitter module VCC is connected to 5V, GND is grounded, just after power-on, the red power light is always on, green (blue) color indication The lamp flashes faintly once; the fork probe is directly inserted into the water, and the green (blue) light is on;
3. Connect the red line of the pump to 5V, the black line is grounded, the pump works, pay attention to the test for 1 second, and it is not allowed to work in the air for a long time;
4. Assemble it according to the schematic diagram.
1, the baby can be free of welding, but you need to peel the wire, twist the copper wire together, with a black tape to protect;
2. The pump cannot run in the air for a long time;
3, the system is connected, power on, the pump has been working, is right, because in the air, the probe can not detect the humidity, so the pump has been working, the correct installation into the pot without any problems
3 x relay module
3 x soil moisture probe + comparison module
3 x small water pump
3 x battery case
3 x USB power cord
3 x silicone hose
30 x DuPont line